Parole Paris Terms of Service
The website owner referred to in these Terms of Service refers to the following media owners who meet the requirements.
1. Personal media: The owner of the media shall have the citizenship of a nation, have the full civil capacity, and be able to bear legal responsibility independently.
2. Commercial media: Commercial media refers to the media owned by corporate legal persons, entities, organizations, etc. that are engaged in business behaviour, in addition to personal media. The owner of the commercial media shall be an enterprise legal person or entity or organization legally registered in the field of a nation with full legal documents.
3.Requirements for the media: The operation of the media shall strictly comply with relevant laws and regulations, and the market development, advertising and related business activities conducted by the media shall be legal. The media shall not contain the following contents (hereinafter referred to as "illegal contents").
3.1 Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution.
3.2 Endangering national security, disclosure of state secrets, subversion of state power, undermining national unity.
3.3 Damage to national honor and interests.
3.4 Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity.
3.5 Undermining national religious policy, promoting evil cults and feudal superstition.
3.6 Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability.
3.7 Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime.
3.8 Insulting or defaming others and infringing on their legitimate rights and interests.
3.9 Infringement of others' intellectual property rights, including but not limited to patents, trademarks, copyrights.
3.10 Infringement of the trade secrets of others.
3.11 Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
Regardless of whether the website owner is a personal media or a commercial media, the website owner should have full ownership, use, decision-making rights and other corresponding rights for his or her own homepage, and ensure that the web pages of his or her website can be displayed normally at a resolution of 800X600.
4.The website owner must have a fixed permanent residence or office address and have the ability to send and receive emails online regularly.
4.1 Procedures for website owner to register and place advertisements.
4.1.1 Website owner registration: fill in the registration information and verify the promotion media. Parole Paris reserves the right to cancel the membership of any media member whose website is involved in illegal information or does not function properly.
4.1.2 Once the website owner's information and promotional media have been verified, you can access the Parole Paris platform to obtain the advertising code.
4.1.3 The code will be placed on the website owner's promotional media, and Parole Paris will use the confirmed data returned by the advertiser as the basis for the website owner's payment according to the statistical results of Parole Paris' advertising effectiveness tracking system.
4.2 Rights of the website owner.
4.2.1 The website owner will become an affiliate of Parole Paris after registration and verification process.
4.2.2 Settlement of advertising costs: Parole Paris will settle the payment according to the effective promotion data fed by the advertiser.
4.2.3 Payment method.
(1) According to the actual number of advertisements placed on the main media of the website and the actual advertising effect, an advertising statistics report will be generated for the website owner to view in the login interface.
(2) The actual data reflected in the above report and the unit price of the advertising mode will be used to determine the advertising publishing revenue of the website owner, and the website owner will be paid according to the actual results.
(3) If the advertiser delays the payment of advertising fees, Parole Paris will also delay the payment to the website owner accordingly.
(4) After the website owner initiates the withdrawal application, he/she shall issue a legal and equal VAT invoice to Parole Paris, and Parole Paris shall pay the corresponding amount to the designated account of the website owner within 5 working days after receiving the invoice issued by the website owner. The data confirmed by both parties shall not be changed by either party at will.
(5) Parole Paris will not be responsible for any problems such as not receiving the payment due to errors in the website owner's withdrawal information, and will not compensate.
(6) Individual media members who register with Parole Paris also confirm the following: as individual media, website owners can undertake Parole Paris promotion business through third-party platforms. The promotion fee will be settled by Parole Paris and the third party platform, which will then pay the corresponding promotion fee to the personal media website owner. If the third-party platform causes the personal media website owner to not receive the corresponding promotion fee, delay in receiving the corresponding promotion fee or the amount of the promotion fee is wrong, Parole Paris will not bear the corresponding responsibility, and the personal media website owner can make recovery on its own according to the agreement with the third-party platform, and Parole Paris will provide corresponding assistance.
4.3 Obligations of the website owner.
4.3.1 The website owner must ensure that all pages of his media do not contain any illegal content and that he does not link to pages containing illegal content.
4.3.2 If the data and information provided by the website owner to Parole Paris changes, including name, contact number, etc., he/she shall promptly log into the Parole Paris platform to modify the personal data modification or media information.
4.3.3 Members shall keep their own user names and passwords and shall not disclose them to third parties. If your account is stolen, please inform Parole Paris immediately, otherwise you will be responsible for the consequences.
4.3.4 If an advertisement is found to be placed that does not conform to the specifications specified by Parole Paris or the advertiser, Parole Paris has the right to ask the member to correct it.
4.3.5 Parole Paris reserves the right to delete all commissions from the member's account and to suspend or terminate the member's account if there are no advertising results within three months after registration.
4.3.6 Parole Paris reserves the right to change the Terms of Service at any time by unilateral decision, and such changes shall be effective for both parties from the date they are made by Parole Paris, and the website owner shall automatically comply with the modified terms and conditions, and the website owner shall be deemed to have accepted the changes to this Agreement if he continues to execute the promotion.
4.3.7 If the Site Owner continues to use the services provided by Parole Paris after the changes to these Terms of Service, the Site Owner accepts the revised Terms of Service.
4.4 Liability for breach of contract
4.4.1 It is strictly forbidden to increase personal income through equipment, programs or other illegal means. Once discovered, Parole Paris reserves the right to immediately cancel the site owner's qualification, withdraw the advertisements being placed, and recover all advertising fees already paid, and Parole Paris reserves the right to further reclaim the responsibility; at the same time, the site owner must bear all losses caused to Parole Paris as a result.
4.4.2 The website owner undertakes to ensure the authenticity of any information submitted to Parole Paris, including but not limited to its registration information, web address, contact information, etc. Parole Paris shall not be responsible for examining the authenticity of such information. However, if Parole Paris discovers that the Website Owner has provided false information or has used other deceptive means to obtain promotional revenue, it reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Website Owner's account, deduct all commissions from the Website Owner's account, and reserve the right to hold the Website Owner responsible.
4.4.3 The website owner promises that any actions of the website owner in the Parole Paris platform will not expose Parole Paris, other website owners of the Parole Paris platform, any other users of Parole Paris, third party websites or companies providing services to Parole Paris, or third parties with whom Parole Paris has a cooperative relationship, to any legal liability or penalty.
4.4.4 The Website Owner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Parole Paris, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and agents from and against any claims (including, without limitation, judicial fees and other professional fees) brought by third parties against Parole Paris, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and agents for breach of these Terms of Service or other documents referred to in these Terms of Service, or for breach of law or infringement of the rights of third parties by the Website Owner. Parole Paris.
5.Disclaimer of liability
5.1 Except for the online advertising provided by Parole Paris, Parole Paris is not responsible for the content of the website of the website owner, which contains or involves pornography, violence, reactionary and any content that violates the national laws of the People's Republic of China. The responsibility for such content rests entirely with the website owner.
5.2 Parole Paris is not responsible for the credibility and correctness of the information and data facts recorded by the website owner or advertisers in the service.
5.3 Parole Paris is not responsible for the illegal or improper behavior of its partners or visitors, such as scalping, swiping and other orders generated by malicious bulk purchases, performance settlement is subject to confirmation of validity by the advertiser, and any performance judged to be invalid will not be settled.
The Media Distributor is solely responsible for any payments, if any, due to a third party for displaying a specific link on that third party's website, and Parole Paris shall not be liable for any such payments. In the event of a dispute or lawsuit arising out of a failure by a Media Distributor to pay such third party, the Media Distributor shall be liable for payment of any judgment rendered against the Media Distributor by a court, or shall indemnify Parole Paris for any judgment rendered against Parole Paris or for the amount of any settlement reached in such dispute, and shall indemnify Parole Paris for all expenses incurred by Parole Paris in connection therewith (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, travel expenses, etc.) ).
Parole Paris shall not be liable to the Affiliate for any delay or failure to perform due to causes beyond Parole Paris' reasonable control, including but not limited to natural disasters, strikes, riots, shortages or rationing of materials, riots, acts of war, acts of government, failure of communications or other facilities or serious injury or death.
7.1 In case of inconsistency between the provisions of the specific campaign page of Parole Paris and the provisions of this Agreement, the provisions of the specific campaign page shall prevail.
7.2 The parties shall negotiate equally and amicably on matters not covered by this agreement, and actively solve problems with a reasonable problem-solving attitude. If the negotiation is unsuccessful, a lawsuit may be filed with the People's Court of Jianggan District, Hangzhou for the dispute.
7.3 Matters not clearly indicated in this Agreement shall be handled in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.